Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

You Amaze Me

Supplies used: Photo processing actions - My Four Hens Photography; Layered Memories Template No. 70 - Maplebrook Studios; Oopsie Paper Pack - eNKay Design; Staple Its! - Pattie Knox; Neutral Date Bits - Katie Pertiet; Hand Carved Stamps - Michelle Godin; Field Trip Kit - Sahlin Studio

Sometimes pages just seem to come together in a mix of magic and mojo that seems almost divinely inspired. This was not one of those pages. I struggled with the template. I struggled with the paper. The colors. The journaling. The embellishments. But I kept on persisting, knowing that ultimately I had a story I wanted to tell. And I think that this page conveys that story. My boys will be four and two next week and every time I turn around they amaze me in some new way. I can hardly wait to see what the next year will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but keep it classy please!