Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, so I created a little piece of subway art to give to the teachers at my kids' daycare. I think the quote is great because it has many layers of meaning, both for teachers and non-teachers alike. I am so grateful that my kids spend their days learning with people who genuinely care about them and help them become happy, social, individuals.


Do you have a special teacher or person in your life who might appreciate this sentiment? Share it! I'm making it available to download a print-quality copy here on my blog. It is sized to print on an 8x10 sheet.

Be sure to show your appreciation to teachers this week - they have a really tough and often overlooked job. Show them how much they mean to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but keep it classy please!