Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dance

Supplies Used: Tangerine Dream Collection, Butterfly Rub On Kit, Date Labels - Jenni Bowlin Studios; Fabric Covered Buttons - Kitschy Digitals; Flight Plan No. 16 - One Little Bird Design; Photo processing actions - My Four Hens Photography
Summertime is finally here! I am so ready for warm days, long sunlit hours outside, and veggies from the garden. On Monday Jenni Bowlin Studio is releasing this sun-kissed kit, "Tangerine Dreams." The colors are lovely, but I was particularly inspired by the paper with the sheet music print. Then I found this quote...and the rest of the page just kind of came together. I love this picture of Carter. Shouldn't all our days be filled with that kind of joy?

What are you most looking forward to about summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but keep it classy please!