Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Epcot Flower and Garden Show

Supplies Used: Knockout Misting Mask Woodgrain - Splendid Fiins; Home and Garden Kit - Katie Pertiet; Stamped Blocks No. 10 - Katie Pertiet; Garden Gate Alpha - Misty Cato; Digital Dates No. 21 - Katie Pertiet; Essentials Collection (frame) - Carina Gardner

I have many Disney pages left to scrap from our recent trip, so this won't be the last time you see Mickey! This layout gave me another opportunity to play with the Knockout Misting Masks I mentioned yesterday. They are so easy to use and yield really neat results. Three misting masks are available in the JessicaSprague.com store starting May 7; a few more (including the woodgrain pattern I used here) will be available May 14.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but keep it classy please!