Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Momspeak

Supplies Used: Mom Speak Journaling Cards, Wishy Washi Brights, Bring Your 'Brella Kit, Say What? Stamps, Make a Mess Overlays v1, Baker's Twine, Very Krafty Neutrals Paper Pack - Splendid Fiins; Chalklet Doodles - Valorie Wibbens; Four(x6) Frames v2 - Amy Martin; Embellish Arrows - Sahlin Studio

I'd be lying if I told you I've never said any of these things to my kids. (Particularly "How many times do I have to tell you?") Sometimes we Moms can be such buzz-killers. We just can't help it. But occasionally we will let our guard down and go along with some of the antics the kids dream up. I was outside this particular weeknight, watering the garden. The kids love to run under the spray of the hose, moving a little closer and closer each time, trying to get wet. Usually I tell them to stay away. But tonight I thought, "what the heck?" So I soaked them. They had a BLAST. And I enjoyed a few moments of being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but keep it classy please!