Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Christmas 2008

Supplies Used: Photo processing action "Funny Bone" - My Four Hens Photography; Days of December Template Album - Katie Pertiet; 12 Days Paper Pack - Erin Ink/Biograffiti; Christmas Memories Circles Brushes and Stamps - Art Warehouse; Christmas Stamps No.1 - Rob and Bob Studio 
Is it weird that this is only the second Christmas page I've ever done? True story. Prior to this I'd made one Christmas page in my entire memory keeping career. I started "Christmas 2008" pages a long time ago but it was early in my digi scrap experience and I was never really satisfied with them. For some unknown reason I still have a laughably small collection of holiday digi supplies. I also struggle to get more pictures during the actual Christmas day - I think because I am more interested in watching the family, enjoying people's expressions, and just being...present. So - there are more Christmas pages to come! I still have a few years that need to be scrapped. How about you? What's your favorite holiday to scrap?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but keep it classy please!