Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Get There Together

Supplies Used: Garden Vignettes Series by Carina Gardner: Rub-On Alphas, Collection Cards Vol.1, Paisley Bed Papers, Button Collection, Rub-On Titles Vol.1; Essentials Masks Vol.1 - Carina Gardner; Typography Templates Vol. 18 - Valorie Wibbens

My sister-in-law was visiting this past week with my two nephews and my niece. It's so fun to get all the kids together - the four boys are very close in age, paired up two by two, and they have a blast playing with each other. They raced cars around the yard, played in the water table, ate, laughed, took baths together, and acted silly as most preschoolers do. I tried to get a bunch of pictures of them to capture these moments. My sister took a lot of shots, and she's a much better photographer with a nicer camera, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her pictures! I'm sure this will be the first of a series of layouts featuring our recent visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, but keep it classy please!